Join a small team of passionate game makers. Our objective is to produce innovating, ambitious & PvP titles. Check our latest games: Tekken Card (2013, 20M players), Battleplans (2016, just released, 1M players).
Your missions (on Battleplans for the first year) :
- join the daily team discussions to define the game's roadmap,
- document each game decision in server architecture docs,
- code the data logic,
- create the APIs for the Unity client (iOS & Android),
- read your colleagues commits and sync with them every day,
- optimize the most intensive requests,
- improve the content creators admin tools,
- play C4M's games!
Your work environment:
- ruby, rails
- redis, mongoDB, postgreSQL,
- We work in English & French.
We're looking for someone:
- curious, humble, passionate about games,
- at least two years of experience of applications serveur programming,
- extensive usage of unit testing on past projects,
- available soon!
- 4 weeks of holidays,
- take your holidays when you want,
- office 5 minutes from the Mont-Royal station,
- 8th floor with view on the city,
- the fun to make games!
How to apply:
Send resume & references to [email protected]