Since 2003, Intello Technologies has been providing technology solutions for the hospitality and lodging industries. We manage the connection and integration of tens of thousands of Internet Gateways and Network Devices with a state of the art management infrastructure.
We value work/life balance and structure our days so that they work for individuals, regardless of what stage of life they’re in.
We are remote work friendly and while we are reasonably timezone-independent, candidates for this role are required to reside within Canadian or US timezones.
We pride ourselves in helping our team members to be the best they can be, build a career that they are proud of through continuous learning, coaching and mentoring.
As a Software Engineer for Intello's technology department, you will have the opportunity to learn within a mature development team, with solid communication processes, tools and methodologies.
We're a high-leverage team and individual contributions have the ability to directly impact the whole company. You will work on solving non-trivial problems and help build stable and useful solutions.
You will be able to work, depending on your abilities and preferences, on real full-stack products, from the kernel/network layer to cloud-based web applications or APIs.
- mySQL, Redis, Elasticsearch, InfluxDB
- Have a degree in Computer Science or a related field, or professional industry experience. Have a strong grasp of computer science fundamentals.
- Have at least 2 years of professional software development experience.
- Be familiar with several programming languages and have in-depth experience with at least one of our programming languages.
- Write clean, logical, high-quality code and adopt test-driven development and Agile practices.
- Be adept in automated testing methodologies.
- Have Experience with Ruby on Rails (or an equivalent framework and the desire to learn Rails quickly).
- The ability to be self-managed and self-directed.
- Curiosity and a love of learning.
- Passion for the craft of development.
- Strong communication skills in both French and English.
- A collaborative, team-oriented approach.
Our hiring process
Successful candidates will be scheduled for a follow-up pairing session on their own machine, using their own tools, alongside one of Intello developers. We will make sure to help you being appropriately set up and you are encouraged to use all your normal development habits. There are no wrong answers and the point of this exercise is that we understand how you solve problems.
Finally, a successful candidate will have interviews with the management team. At every step, we’ll do everything to be respectful of your time and life circumstances.
PLEASE APPLY HERE: https://www.indeedjobs.com/intello-technologies/jobs/fabca742a48e9181aa6c